In this episode, I chat with comedian, writer, producer and fellow Autism Dad – Mike Guido.
I met Mike years ago when we both attended an Autism Society Conference in San Diego California. Over the years we have shared our mutual stories and understandings about being autism parents.
His one-person stage show, “The Maria Effect” is available for conferences, fundraisers and theaters is heralded as “Moving, incredibly uplifting, and truly an inspiration” by FOX TV.
Mike has been on SHOWTIME, MTV, VH1, and A&E. His comedy CD, “Who Needs Sanity?!” can be heard regularly on Sirius XM Satellite Radio. He’s shared the stage with such comedy legends as Jay Leno, Robin Williams, Ellen Degeneres, and Dana Carvey and more.
Listen in, and I hope you enjoy this episode…
For more information about Mike, or to reach out to him to perform for your organization or group:
- Website: http://guidoentertainment.com/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/GuidoEntertainment/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/guidoworld
Mentioned in this episode:
– Drybar Comedy (McDonald’s Please – Youtube Version)- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjW3z6OELjk
– Drybar Comeday (McDonald’s Please – Facebook Watch) – https://www.facebook.com/watch/DryBarComedy/2097253870570000/
– Autism Channel – https://theautismchannel.tv/
This episode was made possible due to our Patreon Supporters.
If you’d like to help support this podcast and our efforts with Autisable, please consider becoming a patron.
A Special Thank you to the following top supports for this weeks episode:
- John A.
- Darryl M.
- Linda P.