- 1 Cup Brown Rice Flour
- ½ Cup Quino Flakes
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Sea Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Xantham Gum
- 1 Heaping Tablespoon Raw Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Original Almond Milk
- 1 Cup Strawberries chopped (optional)
Combine rice flour, quino flakes, baking powder, salt and xantham gum.
In a separate bowl, whisk egg with vanilla and almond milk. Add this wet mixture to the dry.
Fold in fruit if desired.
Use a tablespoon to transfer batter into a pan over medium-low heat. Allow the cake to bubble then flip, remove when golden brown on each side.
Serve with Earth Balance Natural Buttery Spread- original and 100% maple syrup.
Have a Gluten Free Casein Free Recipe? Let us know.