There has been a lot of stress around our house recently, not helped by Annie more often than not waking at 3.30am. Between the lack of sleep, the ever growing to do list and some challenging behavioural issues I’ve been … well lets be honest, either in a trance of exhaustion or borderline hysterical.
So when I received a wonderful pamper pack in the mail from Pauls Milk I was thrilled to bits because some time out for me was just what I needed. One quick clean of the bathtub later and I was ready for this…
Pauls Milk Body Scrub / Body Bath
What you’ll need
- 2 tablespoons Pauls Skinny Milk (I used Rev)
- 1/3 cup of salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 drops of vanilla essential oil
- Add all ingredients into jar and shake or stir with a small spoon until combined.
- When in the shower, run the water to dampen your skin and then turn it off. Gently massage the scrub into yoru skin and turn the water back on when covered, to rinse off.
- Store the milk scrub, with the lid tightened, in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- You can also add this entire mixture to your bath for the ultimate in relaxation.
Oh my gosh! It was lovely, the vanilla scent was divine and I was able to lie back with my copy of The Help and read and relax until the bath water got cold. Bliss.
Once I was fully relaxed I read the rest of the info in the Pamper Package – Pauls Full Cream, Rev and Skinny Milk varieties have been given a packaging revamp – the first Australian packaging innovation in fresh white milk in more than ten years!
No more crying over spilled milk, seriously I didn’t even spill the milk pouring my first coffee of the day, which happens more often than not.
Second best bit about the new packaging – check out how flat the box is after you squash it for recycling. I don’t know about you, but my recycling bin is always full to overflowing so anything that I can flatten right down gets big two thumbs up from me.
Disclaimer: I received the Pauls Milk Pamper Pack to enjoy and test the new Pauls Milk packaging, all opinions are my own.
How do you relax?