For those that are on facebook, this is a very similar feature that we have launched today.
We’ve been wanting to launch this feature for quite some time, as we know there are hundreds of facebook groups discussing all aspects of anything autism related.
Unlike a blog post submission to the main page, where we review and schedule for the main page, this feature is something entirely in your control…
You now have the opportunity to post on your own wall (using the activity tab), and post on other peoples walls.
Here’s a list of key features…
- You can now create public wall posts
- An activity tab to has been added to your profile which shows your activity
- You can post on another user’s profile
- You can create a post and attach a photo to post
- You can edit wall posts
- You can Embeds YouTube & Vimeo videos directly onto activity stream if you posts a url
- You can add hashtags to posts & you can click on a hashtag to see all posts including that hashtag
- You can comment & like posts and also reply to comments
- You can report specific wall posts
- You can make your wall private or viewable by members only via account page
- Option to turn on/off option for users to set their activity wall privacy via account page, as shown here:
We are still working on launching more enhancements, so stay tuned!