We’re excited to share that K&N Nascar Pro/Ambassador to PLI, Scott Heckert will be joining us at this year’s Project Lifesaver 13th Annual Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada!
We could not be happier to have him join us this year!
Our speaker lineup for the conference is shaping up! A Glance at What to Expect at the Conference!Scott is scheduled to speak on September 29, 2016 in the morning. Following his presentation there will be a meet and greet session!
There will be an array of new trainings and subjects covered at this year’s conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Monday & Tuesday’s Training:
We’re still offering the traditional ESS Basic Operator Course and ESS Instructor Course, along with the Alzheimer’s Emergency Response Basic Course, and a newly developed training for First Responders with our Partner’s from Autism Speaks!
A Glance at Wednesday & Thursday’s Subjects that will be covered at the conference:
• Updates on the PLI Indago & Training program
• PLI Indago Development Panel Discussion
• Det. Greco/PLS NY Member agency – Autism Parent and Project Lifesaver Coordinator
• Kent Smith – Alabama State Wide Program
• AFA Memory Screening Program, The Alabama Experience
• Travis Atkins – GTO Cadets Training Program
• TSA & Awareness for Traveling With a Loved One With Special Needs
• Autism Speaks Technology – Assistive Communications Technology – Autism Speaks Technology & Training
• Kevin and Avonte’s Law
Please Note: While this is not the final agenda, we want to share a forecast of what to expect to help with your approval process! Topics are subject to change, so stay updated with us with newsletters or contact us for questions at 772-446-1271.
Register Today & Get the Early Bird at
Source: Project Lifesaver International