The State of New Jersey is the home of 14 Autism Lights. The New Jersey group includes two individuals with autism, two autism fathers, a business, a businessman, a music therapist, a musician, a teacher, two politicians, and three people who are on the Autism Light Memorial Roll.
New Jersey Autism Lights
- Stuart Chaifetz is an autism father from Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
- Dr. Michael Hannon is an autism father and researcher from Westampton, New Jersey.
- Toys “R” Us is a toy store that has its corporate headquarters in New Jersey. They were recognized for creating a line of autism friendly toys in their stores.
- Eric Kunkel is a businessman from Villas, New Jersey. He showed kindness to a girl with autism on a plane trip.
- Jennifer Pacht Goodman is a music therapist from Watchung, New Jersey.
- Dez Childs is a musician and song writer from Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
- Janet Mino is a special education teacher from Newark, New Jersey.
- Robert Menendez is a United States Senator from New Jersey. His home is in Paramus, New Jersey. He has supported autism causes over the years through his position in the Senate.
- Chris Smith is a member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Hamilton, New Jersey. He has supported autism causes over the years through his position in Congress.
- James Gandolfini (1961-2013) was an actor whose hometown was Parkwood, New Jersey. Upon his death on June 19, 2013 he left money in his will to a friend who was an autism father.
- Herbert A. Kahn (1925-2005) was from Mahwah, New Jersey. He founded what is now Autism New Jersey.
- Gail Walsh (1954-2012) was an autism mother from Cinnnaminson, New Jersey. She died in an automobile accident on January 19, 2012. The mother of two sons with autism was dedicated to supporting autism causes.
You may reach all these posts by searching the blog through the “New Jersey” Label.