New update? Appsolutely!
We have been working extra hard to make the new DayCape version our best update so far. This version includes a new login function which allows you to log in either as a child, parent or teacher. This function offers new and improved ways to manage planning, directly from the app. With the help of user feedback, we have also been able to take care of several bugs. So now it’s even easier for you to enjoy your super day!
New functions in the app
New login option for CapePlanners
Be even more mobile with the new DayCape! You can now log in as a CapePlanner and enjoy more ways to plan the day directly in the app.
New and improved features
- Create, edit or delete activities.
- Add images directly from your phone or surf pad.
- Crop images.
- Swap between the CapeUsers who you want to plan for.
Wait there’s more!
- Improved auto scrolling that makes it easier to find completed activities.
- Choose to view only the actual day.
- Improved Widgets. If you haven’t tried it yet, go to widgets in the home screen in your phone and add it.
- Bugg fixes.
Thank you for all your support!
We are so grateful for all the amazing feedback we are receiving from our users. It’s because of your support that we continue to get even better 🙂
Please rate us!
Got ideas? Please contact us!